I know everyone celebrates their 100th post, but I felt that I had to actually write 100 posts in order to celebrate :) So, here's to the 101st post on My Apples and Oranges!
I thought I would post something that amuses me regularly - keywords. I'm sure others, like me, track their blog stats through Google Analytics. Well, one of the things you can track is the keywords that are used to reach your blog. Some of them are hysterical! Here are a few of my favorites:
- "lemon bar" score card
- are oranges fattening (this one is popular!)
- oranges happy
- apples and oranges battle
- are oranges bad to eat at night
- giant canner
- people buying bags of apples and oranges
- tim love chili
- when are the oranges ready
- how many degrees should my fridge be set at?
- eat apples and oranges together
- key lime orchards in the US
- "don't like melted cheese"
- apples and oranges are not like at all
- apples and oranges i like but i don't like
I think my favorite is "tim love chili" - I think they were looking for Tim Love's chili, but instead they got my post on how my husband Tim loves chili :)
Thanks for reading everyone!