Wednesday, September 17, 2008

End of Summer Picnic

I have been so behind on my blogging these past two weeks, but hopefully my schedule will be opening up a little this fall. Not that I don't love being busy with my photography business (its awesome!), but fall is my favorite season and I'm psyched to get back to regular food blogging too! Today's post has been in the queue since the end of August. I was going to skip it, but I had to just drop you guys a quick note to recommend this recipe. This focaccia is easy, delicious and perfect with the homegrown tomato crop that I know you have in your kitchen right now :)!

I made this recipe for a picnic a few weeks ago; paired it with a salad and some other things like wine, sparkling lemonade, and some cold shrimp with fresh lemon juice. It was delicious. Enjoy the photos and promise to try this recipe soon! It would work great as a party appetizer too if you cut it into smaller wedges or as a great lunch with a salad or some soup.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww! Looks like SO MUCH fun! I've always wanted to have a picnic. DH is not really the type. :*( Yours looks GREAT!

What's Cookin Chicago said...

I must say your pics are always fabulous!

Erin said...

The foccacia looks so good! I just put Wednesday Chef on my google reader recently, and I really enjoy her blog. This recipe is a great example of how fabulous the recipes on her site are. Great picnic pictures, too!