Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Photo of the Day - Wednesday

Today's photo is random - my current cookbook collection. I have a ton more packed up in boxes, but here is what is on my shelf right now in our apartment. So let's hear the comments :) I know you see that Rachael Ray cookbook there (I actually have not used that one much, but I have made several recipes from her original cookbook)!

My favorites of the bunch are probably the Ina Garten book and Martha's Baking Handbook. Dorie Greenspan's Paris Sweets book and Nigella Lawson's Domestic Goddess book are more recent additions that I have not had a chance to get into yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm, the only overlap I see is Martha's Baking Handbook. I actually haven't made too much from it, but I do like it. I love all of her garnishes, and she has great instructions on how to replicate them.

Unknown said...

We got a cookbook called "Everything Tastes Better with Bacon." (Alternative title: How to gain ten pounds without even trying).
If you like bacon (and who doesn't) it's easy, fun and well laid out.

...Not that you really need any more cookbooks.